Private Family Play Now Available!90min-$60
Household family members Only!
(up to 8people)
Non Household members can not join your private play at this time.
Reservations are required! Go to our events tab to reserve your date and time.
Tickets are Non Refundable and Non Transferable under no circumstances, including but not limited to Covid 19 illness!
1. Masks are required to enter, for all adults and children 2years and older.
2. Because this is private family play, you may take your mask off when not interacting with staff members.
3. Socks are required for everyone entering our cafe and playground area.
4. No outside food and drinks allowed.
5. If you are late for your scheduled play time, we can not change your end time, reschedule your play, or refund your booking.
6. No birthday celebrations, gift exchanging, no cake, cupcakes, or any other party items allowed during private play! For birthday party reservations, please refer to our private party package options.
7. We reserve the right to: deny entry to anyone with fever, or any other visible cold symptoms. If you are ill, please stay home, and visit another time!
8. We reserve the right to deny entry to anyone who is not following our rules and regulations for private play! No refund will be provided!
9. Temperature checks and signed waivers are required before entering our facility!
10. No Play passes, punch cards, or any other promotions apply to private play bookings.
Looking for a place that is soothing and fun?...............
Our newly opened Playroom Café in Naperville, IL is specifically designed for children and parents in mind! Warm pastel tones, environmentally friendly wooden play structure, ball pit, natural wood toys, several pretend play areas, separate baby area, and a Café you wouldn’t want to leave!
Free Wi-Fi, delicious coffee, healthy menu! Our options include freshly made salads, Panini’s, smoothies, kids meals, and plenty of snack options for kids and adults. Everything made in house with many organic ingredients!
And of course we host private and semi-private events just in case you were looking for the newest spot to host your kid’s birthday party! In house party planner, luxurious decorations, and catering options available to make your event worry free and fabulous. We do all the work so you can truly enjoy your special day!
Playroom Café hosts many events and arts and crafts classes.
Single – $1.95
Double – $2.50
12oz – $3.45
16oz – $3.95
20oz – $4.45
12oz – $3.75
16oz – $4.25
20oz – $4.75
12oz – $1.95
16oz – $2.25
20oz – $2.95
12oz – $3.65
16oz – $4.25
20oz – $4.65
12oz – $2.95
16oz – $3.65
20oz – $4.15
12oz – $3.25
16oz – $3.75
20oz – $4.25
Smoothies12oz - $5.50 · 16oz - $6.50 · 20oz - $7.50
mixed berries, banana, and pineapple
kale, spinach, orange, banana, and pineapple
peach, orange, mango, and banana
Chocolate and Berry
Chocolate and Banana
Kids MealsAll meals come with organic juice box, fruit, veggies, and baked sweet potatoes fries
Gluten Free Chicken Fingers
turkey and Havarti cheese on organic wholegrain bread
Havarti cheese on organic wholegrain bread
organic wholegrain, Havarti cheese, organic mixed greens, red onion, tomatoes, chipotle mayo
white bread, mayo, mustard, tomatoes, red onion, organic mixed greens, provolone cheese
organic wholegrain bread, spinach, avocado, Havarti cheese, red onion, tomatoes, and chipotle mayo
organic romaine, red onion, olives, cherry tomatoes, peppers, cucumbers, oregano, and feta cheese
organic romaine, cherry tomatoes, croutons, and parmegiano
Playgroundwhere kids and parents can play together and fun is endless for all...
Before You VisitSOCKS ARE REQUIRED FOR ADULTS AND CHILDREN!
If you forget to bring socks, we have socks available to purchase.
OUTSIDE FOOD AND DRINKS ARE NOT ALLOWED
Baby area is designed for infants, crawlers, and their caregivers. Older children are not allowed.
Through the use of video surveillance and other security measures, behavior is monitored throughout the space.
Rough play, reckless use of equipment and toys are not tolerated! Anyone determined to engage in rough play, reckless use of equipment and toys, not following rules posted around the playground, threatening or argumentative behavior will be asked to leave without a refund and will be refused entry forevermore.
Patrons will pay for any damage made to the space as determined by video surveillance.
Playroom Café reserves the right to refuse entry for anyone refusing to follow our rules and regulations.
Playroom Cafe is not responsible for lost or stolen personal property including any items left in our lobby.